Rhythm and a hybrid fighting game rock god will start for PlayStation 5🇧🇷 xbox series🇧🇷 PlayStation 4🇧🇷 Xbox one🇧🇷 transitionand PRAGUE through Steam Apr 18, 2023, publisher Mod games and developer Modus Studios Brazil announced. It’s a bit late than that planned in advance winter release window.
rock god Holiday Matsuri is also playable at the anime, gaming, cosplay, and pop culture convention December 16-18 in Orlando, Florida.
Game review via Modus Games:
The mysterious God of Rock has conjured up the souls of the universe’s greatest musicians to collide for his amusement. reviveEnriched with new bodies and new powers, each musician will be a competitor in their own game, battling each other for musical supremacy on the global stage.
rock god mixes rhythm-based gameplay with fighting game mechanics in intense head-to-head matches. Choose from dozens of unique fighters, each with their own design, mechanics, and harmonic attacks. Slow down your opponent by building counters by performing normal moves and hitting notes to the beat of the song, then spend your counter to unleash EX and special moves and add complexity to their tracks. Finally, finish them off with a devastating Super attack! As the battle progresses, the music track will continue to grow in complexity and difficulty until only one fighter is left standing!
- fight to the beat – Take part in high-level musical battles in this competitive rhythm-based fighter.
- Unlimited Skill Ceiling – Tracks will continue to expand with difficulty until only one warrior remains.
- Over 40 original songs – Each has its own unique and difficult ways to master.
- The Universe is Your Stage – Control 12 very different characters, each with their own play style, across eight dynamic stages set in the universe.
- Story mode – Follow your favorite character through a branching story mode, battling other musicians to be the last.
- Training mode – Master the most difficult segments of each song and practice special moves to the beat.
- track editor – Put your own spin on your favorite tracks by adding and removing notes to suit your taste.
- Sorted Locally and Online multiplayer – Go head-to-head with players at home or around the world in casual and ranked multiplayer.
Check out the new trailer below.
Leave a Comment