And a little something for Play Games for PC
September package Google System Updates it was released to the public a few weeks ago, although we actually reported on many of the features earlier. However, it turned out that we had a few stray players who were late to the finish line, so we wanted to make sure you knew what was officially coming with which component update.
Google is expanding access in several districts to Play Games beta for PC, which allows users to download Android games on Windows machines. With the belated Play Store update to v32.4, the company seems to be fitting in as it will now list specific availability for titles depending on the market the user is in.
In July, Google introduced smart audio transition support allows Android to determine where to direct audio when working with multipoint Bluetooth devices. This support was limited Pixel Buds Pro at first, but at some point it was supposed to roll out to third-party hardware like JBL and Sony. Consider this point – this is version 31.22.0 of Google Play services. No, we don’t know if such an old update for a feature that should have been introduced months ago is now being added to the September updates, but at least it’s duly noted.
The full changelog for these updates is available below. You can view all Google System Update changelogs here Google. Be aware of notes that dictate features related to Google Play System Update, Google Play Store app v32.4, or specific Google Play services version.
- [Phone] Allows users to hide recommended apps when launching Google Kids Space.
- [Auto, Phone, TV, Wear] Improvements to account synchronization and account recovery.
- [Phone] Ability to install Google Kids Space to the secondary user of the tablet during device setup.
- [Phone] System management and diagnostics and troubleshooting related to utilities.
- [Phone] By moving parental approval and consent to Google Material 3, users will experience a more consistent UI experience in line with Google design standards.
- [Phone] Bluetooth audio peripherals vary between supported phones and watches for calls.
Google Play Store
- New Features to help you discover your favorite Apps and Games.
- Optimizations that enable faster and more reliable download and installation.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and improvements for security, stability, and availability.
- [Wear OS] With Play Store updates on the Wear OS home page, users can experience a forward display of new content that makes it easy to find recommended apps.
- [Wear OS] When users install an app on their Wear OS device that requires a companion app, their mobile device will automatically install the companion app.
- [Wear OS] A new second menu that lets users view recommended apps for Wear OS, Android TV, or Android Auto devices from their Android phones.
- [Phone] Learn more about Play’s Top Picks by expanding the results to see more information about an app or game directly in the Play’s Top Picks module.
- [Phone] Help users make better installation decisions with updates to app detail pages.
- [Phone] Check the status of software installations happening on other devices you own.
- [Phone] Optimize menu navigation for large screens in landscape mode.
- [Phone] On specific Android 13 devices, provide device security information from Google Play Protect on the system’s Security & Privacy settings page.
- [Phone] Help users learn about the availability of titles for Google Play Games on PC.
- [Phone] Android 13 consumer education experience.
- [Auto, Phone] AutoFill will now alert users if their login credentials are exposed in a public data breach.
- [Phone] Now you can get visual feedback when you lock, unlock or start your car with a digital car key.
- [Wear OS] This feature allows you to add new forms of payment to Google Pay in Japan.
- [Phone] Enable to show open loop transit agencies in the list of purchasable transit passes.
- New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support developer services related to Account Management, Machine Learning and AI, Security and Privacy in their apps.
- Updates to system management services that improve device performance, device connectivity, network usage, security, stability, and updatability.
 Available via Google Play system update for September
 Available via Google Play services v36.22 Updated on 09/29/2022
 Available via Google Play Store v32.4 updated on 09/30/2022
 Available via Google Play services v39.22 Updated on 09/29/2022
 Available via Google Play services v31.22 Updated on 09/29/2022
Leave a Comment