Publisher Square Enix and developer indiezero they released new information and screenshots rhythm game Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line Featuring Museum, Live Information and more.
Get the details below.
■ Game Features
With 385 songs, this installment has the highest track volume in the history of the series! Including the DX version and extras, it rises to a total of 502 songs!
- Songs included in the game: 385 songs
- Exclusive DX Version: 27 songs
- Downloadable Content Add-ons: 90 songs
- Common Songs: 502 songs
- Includes 167 new songs!
- Additional content includes a variety of tracks from popular Square Enix titles!
- 104 characters appear on each side the ultimate fantasy series!
– From the movie “Battle theme 2”. Final Fantasy II
– From “Zot Castle”. Final Fantasy IV
– “Dancing Mod” Final Fantasy VI
– From “Don’t be afraid”. Final Fantasy VIII
Also includes many songs the ultimate fantasy spinoffs!
– “Battle 2” from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
– “Today Will Be Tomorrow” from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition
-“Battle 1 – Organize – from Final Fantasy IX” from Dissidia Final Fantasy
— from Dissidia Final Fantasy “God in Fire – Arrange – from Dissidia Final Fantasy” Arcadian
In this mode, you can listen to music, view your collection and check your notes.
See the CollectaCards and Collector Bonuses you’ve earned.
Watch EMS movies and other videos you’ve unlocked.
3. Music player
Listen to all the tracks you’ve got. You can create up to three playlists and nintendo switch you can listen to the version with the screen off.
See the game notes for each mode.
Check your in-game achievements.
■ Live data
Choose to show or hide live data from settings. Live info shows the high score for the current song, party info and real-time controller input.
This feature is recommended for streamers and gamers who want to see more information while playing!
—High score, key input, and time trial displays can be individually turned on or off.
■ Character and Party composition
It consists of 104 characters in total the ultimate fantasy series!
Characters can be obtained by unlocking related titles in Series Quests. You can also get enemy characters by clearing the final stage for each title!
- Final Fantasy II
- Final Fantasy IV
- Final Fantasy VI
- to lock
- E dgar
- Final Fantasy VIII
- Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
- Dissidia Final Fantasy
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade
Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line should come out for PlayStation 4 and Switch worldwide on February 16, 2023. Read more about the game here🇧🇷 hereand here🇧🇷
See screenshots in the gallery🇧🇷
Leave a Comment