A highlight of what’s to come VALORANT Patch 5.12 is a must Radical changes affecting the wardhowever, these changes will not be the only changes made by Riot.
VALORANTcommunity manager has been published Tonight’s 5.12 patch notes for the Public Beta Environment detail a large list of agent changes that players have made. On the PBE This will be tested this coming weekend. Along with agent capability updates, there are some “significant game system updates” and a minor update to Spectre.
One of the main focuses of the agent updates is increasing the costs of several recent products with “large, site-wide footprints.” End costs of Breach, KAY/O, and Viper increased from seven to eight points. Viper’s Pit also received other nerfs: its smoke integrity cooldown increased from 5 seconds to 25 seconds, and it can only spend about half of it outside before the pit goes away.
Many agents with usable abilities will see those abilities receive a health buff. Cypher’s Trapwire, KAY/O’s ZERO/POINT blade, Killjoy’s Nanoswarm, Raze’s Blast Pack, Sova’s Recon Bolt, and of course Chamber’s Trademark now have 20 points of health instead of one.
The newest agent, Harbora, will receive a buff to make her more alive. His High Tide water wall now has a duration of 15 seconds instead of just 12 seconds, and his Cascade water wall has a duration of five to seven seconds.
Fade’s Prowler health reduced, Killjoy’s Lockdown health increased, Omen’s Paranoia cost reduced, Raze’s Boom Bot health reduced, and Phoenix’s Blaze cost reduced.
Sage’s Barrier Orb boost delay has been increased, and her healing orb heals herself less, but her allies more. Skye’s Trailblazer costs more, but her Regrowth is less. Yoru’s Gatecrash has less health but costs less.
Among agents as a whole, “damaging abilities will now universally damage enemy objects that can be damaged.” Basically, any ability that deals damage can damage a useful part of the enemy.
Finally, Spectre’s damage range has been changed. Body shots from zero to 15 meters deal 26 damage. Deals 22 damage from 15 meters to 30 meters. And from a distance of more than 30 meters, the weapon deals 20 damage. Previously, body shots from zero to 20 meters dealt 26 damage, and shots from more than 20 meters dealt 22 damage.
The current PBE testing period for the 5.12 changes runs until Monday, December 1st at 1pm CT. 5.
All agent ability changes will be coming to VALORANT in Patch 5.12
- Rolling Thunder’s final value increased from seven to eight.
- Updated Stability Curve
- The spread increased after the second shot at spamming. This is obviously intended to reduce low accuracy body shot spam as an effective countermeasure.
- The ward now places a single anchor that can be teleported within range.
- Its diameter increased from 15 meters to 26 meters.
- Teleport activation height restriction removed.
- As long as you are within the radius of the anchor, you can teleport to it while at a different vertical.
- Increased weapon equip time after teleporting from 0.4 seconds to 0.7 seconds.
- Headhunter is not affected by this change.
- Destroying a Rendezvous teleport anchor now disables it for the rest of the round instead of putting it on cooldown.
- Chamber no longer suffers an additional cooldown when summoning Anchor after teleporting.
- Now the trap is limited
- The trademark will be deactivated when the chamber is out of range and will be reactivated once inside.
- Now the middle circuit can be called back
- Does not require line of sight.
- 30 second cooldown on recall.
- The destruction remains permanent.
- Initial Weapon Time increased from two seconds to four seconds.
- Health increased from one to 20.
Tour De Force (X)
- The rate of fire decreased by 57.5 percent.
- This applies to both the trademark and the Tour De Force
- Reduced from 50 percent to 40 percent.
- Duration reduced from six seconds to four seconds.
- Size reduced by 30 percent.
- Trapwire health increased from one to 20.
- Prowler health reduced from 100 to 60.
- High Tide duration increased from 12 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Cascade duration increased from five seconds to seven seconds.
- ZERO/POINT blade health increased from one to 20.
- NULL/cmd end value increased from seven to eight.
- Lockdown final health increased from 150 to 200.
- Nanoswarm health increased from one to 20.
- Paranoia cost reduced from 300 to 250.
- Blaze cost reduced from 200 to 150.
- Boom Bot health reduced from 100 to 60.
- Blast Pack health increased from one to 20.
- Barrier Orb boost delay increased from 3.0 seconds to 3.3 seconds.
- Healing Orb self-heal reduced from 60 health to 30 health.
- Healing orb ally healing increased from 60 health to 100 health.
- Recon Bolt health increased from one to 20.
- Trailblazer price increased from 250 to 300.
- Regrowth cost reduced from 200 to 150.
- Viper’s Pit mist integrity cooldown increased from five seconds to 25 seconds.
- Maximum time allowed from Viper’s Pit reduced from 15 seconds to eight seconds.
- Viper’s Pit final cost increased from seven to eight.
- Gatecrash health reduced from 100 to 60.
- Gatecrash cost reduced from 200 to 150.
Leave a Comment